Thursday, August 21, 2008

Off to Orlando

Well, today's the day we travel to Orlando for Lib Con 08. I've finished packing and am ready to leave for the airport. Should be an interesting weekend. That plane crash in Spain yesterday kind of freaked me out, but what are the chances of something like that happening two days in a row? I guess life is always a gamble, no matter what you do or don't do. The odds are usually stacked in your favor, though (after all, out of I don't know how many thousands of days I've been alive thus far, I haven't died on a single one of them). Anyway, I don't know if I'll be able to post much this weekend, since I'll be pretty busy at the conference and won't have access to my own computer, so I may not post again till after I get back. We'll see how it goes. But I'll be sure to give a full report next week.

No comments: